Phone: +1(435) 757-3681 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Development(eRuby, SQL, etc.)
- Excellent communication.
- Version Control and Project Management
- A constant learner.
- Productive alone or in a team.
- The creativity to suit your varied needs.
- Web Developer, Hughes Real Estate Group
Utah State University--Major in Computer Science, Minor in Mathematics
- Operating Systems
- Peer Presentations
- Parallelism, Concurrency
- Multi-particle systems
- Critical Writing
- Model-View-Controller Frameworks
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Linear and Angular Momentum
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Verilog Circuit Simulation
- Developement Methodologies
- Boolean Algebra
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Sequences and Infinite Series
- Derivatives and Integrals
- Rhetorical Analysis
- State Machines
- Datapath Components
- Combinational and Sequential Circuits
- Algorithm Analysis and Time Complexity
- Event Driven Programming
- Improper Integrals
- Threads, Processes and memory management.
Bridgerland Applied Technology College
- A+ Certification Courses
- Video Game Developement Course
- Intro To Web Developement
Mountain Crest High School--Science Emphasis
- College Algebra
- Persuasive Writing
A platforming game similar to Nintendo classics. Used simple geometric locations to determine collision detection. Levels are saved as easily editable bitmap files.
See Bartolomu's Bottle's dedicated page or repository.
A simple command line journal meant to imitate the audio "Captain's Log" from Star Trek. The user's log entry is timestamped and saved in a text file.
See Log's dedicated page or repository.